i'm not purposely ignoring my blog. i'm just busy snuggling, and nursing, and mommying over here. i'm happy to say i have the sweetest, calmest, most laid back little baby ever! tomorrow toby will be 6 weeks old. i can't believe how fast its gone by already. and i'm not a crazy sleep deprived mama, he's been a good boy. quick update:
1.toby is 1 month old and i've decided i always want a little baby in our house.
2. tucker is learning about "quiet" and "gentle" love.
3. in one week (two days actually) tucker cut up one of my handmade clutches found in my diaper bag with scissors and then took stamp ink pads and inked both hands and feet and stamped the carpet. (someone is still adjusting to baby brother)
4. we had to put down my sweet old dog of 15 years Chessa last week, 1 week after her 15th bday. it was the hardest thing we've had to do. my husband buried her in my parents backyard. i really miss her. like, a lot.
5. elliana turned 6 and we had a small party of girls only who's faces were painted by moi, nails and toes polished, bracelets made and tattoos adorned. it was fun, and mellow, and perfect.
6. i love being a mama. i love the newness of a baby, the small breathes and squeaks he makes. he doesn't really cry, he sort of meows like baby jaguar. it feels so natural to have a baby in the house. i don't want him to grow anymore. well, maybe just enough so he smiles all the time, were almost there.
7. i have a list of about a gazillion projects i want to make for christmas.
8. i'm putting up christmas decorations and bypassing fall. mostly since i never put up my fall stuff.
thats whats been happening over here.